Successively run for the last fifteen years as a good causes fundraising event, the British Ball is organised by the British Chamber of Commerce in China and the British Ball organising committee, made up of volunteers from the community who work together, for up to nine months prior to the event, to ensure the success of the Ball. The Ball has supported many good causes, mainly for children’s good causes based in China.
The Organising Committee is excited to work with many of our long-term sponsors, ensuring the longevity and sustainability of the British Ball in Beijing.
Below are the 2022British Ball Organising Committee and supporters, without whom the event would not take place.
2022 Organising Committee:
- Steven Lynch, Chair of the Organising Committee, Managing Director of the British Chamber of Commerce in China
- Rachel Tsang, British Chamber of Commerce in China
- Miranda Matty, British Chamber of Commerce in China
- Jack Smith, British Embassy
- Liv Nicholson, British School of Beijing, Sanlitun
- Aaron Berkovich, Peking Productions
- Alex Willats, China World Summit Wing Beijing
- Christina Zhao, China World Summit Wing Beijing