Successively run for the last fifteen years as a charity fundraising event, the British Charity Ball in Beijing is managed by a group of volunteers who work together, for up to nine months prior to the event, to ensure the success of the Ball. The Ball has raised several million Yuan during this time, mainly for children’s good causes based in China.
The Organising Committee of 2017 is excited to once again work with many of our long-term sponsors, ensuring the longevity and sustainability of the British Ball in Beijing.
Below are the 2018 British Ball Organising Committee and supporters, without whom the event would not take place.
2018 Organising Committee:
- Russell Brown, Chairman of the Organising Committee, LehmanBrown International Accountants
- Steven Lynch, Vice Chair of the Organising Committee, British Chamber of Commerce in China, China-Britain Business Council
- Kiran Patel, British Council – Not on the committee any more, replaced by
- Kara Wiltshire, British Embassy Beijing
- Serena Wang, LehmanBrown International Accountants
- Vela Wang, LehmanBrown International Accountants
- Wilson Ip, LehmanBrown International Accountants
- BSB Shunyi
- BSB Sanlitun
- The photogragher